Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Geometry/Circle Thingies

Hey guys, it's Jackie posting. For one thing, I would like to say that this unit about circles (and one lesson about basic geometrical figures) has a lot of completely easy aspects and stunningly confusing aspects around it. I'm sure that we can all figure out the basics that have to do with the dimater, radius, angles this, angles that .. even the lessons about the tangent wasn't so bad. I think that because I missed those few classes, I had a hard time understanding what an arc was. I'd have to say I didn't completely understand the concept until 2-3 classes later, lol. I just have to say that Kevin is a great help in explaining anything to do with PRE-CAL and he is such a genius. Anyways, asides from some confusing terminology, this unit wasn't so bad. I really do hope that the test isn't going to be as hard as I think it will - which is probably just jinxing my luck right there. -_-; Anyways, good luck everyone. See you this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home