Sunday, May 06, 2007

analytical geometry reflection

Hey guys, it's Jackie posting. I have tons of homework left to do and I have yet to complete my pre-cal test on this unit, so I guess I'll make this short and sweet. The analytical geometry unit was probably by far one of the hardest units for me, on the most part because I wasn't really paying attention in class, haha. Well, anyways, that's my fault, but however, I do believe that most of the aspects of this unit were pretty straight-forward and simple to understand, they just take a lot of practicing in order to get a hang of. Otherwise, I think that I will not do that great on this test so I'm going to have to study hard tonight, as well as finish my math dictionary. -_-; Better get on it. Haha, so anyways .. have a good night guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home